Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's in a name?

So one day on the blog and I have my first follower. I am over the moon. Even if I don't get a single extra one, my day has been made.

My first online mate is called Oskar. He couldn't possibly have known that my other human is called Oscar, so I'm going to take this as a good omen!

Oskar's blog is so good, I've told my human I want regular updates. What is it with these Oscar's - I know of another Oscar that toured the world not so long ago with his human.

Have a look at his story here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2779370/Snaps-of-Oscar-the-dog-who-travelled-the-world.html.

Follow my new mate here: http://thedailyoskar.blogspot.com/ and last but not least, here I am with my very own Oscar...

No need to tell you who's taking whom for a walk here, another one of my faithful followers this one...

Tomorrow I might allow my human to publish a guest post - hopefully she'll have an update on the infamous bedbug situation!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Every week on Pet Blogs United we have something called Friendly Friday where pet bloggers blog about their friends to introduce us all to blogs we haven't discovered yet.

    This Friday I'm going to feature your blog for Oskar's Friendly Friday post.

    I'll let you know when it's posted.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this link, Abbey!

    http://thedailyoskar.blogspot.com/2010/11/friendly-friday-meet-abbey.html

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read comments, thank you so much for taking the time to say hi!