Friday, December 3, 2010

And a-walking we went...


This is what we look like when we take our human for a walk. It's a bit of a circus really and I'm pretty sure the neighbours have a good chuckle when they see us coming down the street!

We're easily distracted and she sometimes looks like a puppeteer, often getting the leads all tangled up with herself  tied up in the middle.

I heard her complain about how unfit she is right now. She used to run but somehow she's gotten lazy and the only running I see her doing nowadays is when she hears the phone ringing...

Anyway, I actually feel like going for a little walk right now, wonder if she'll get the message if I give her my 'let's go walking' look long enough...

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your mom must be very coordinated to walk all four of you at once. My mom used to run to ... but not so much anymore!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky. My mom doesn't like to go for walks when it's cold at all. When it's too hot, too bright, too dark, too wet. She just doesn't like to walk period! I'd hate to see her trying to run. Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, gorgeous Abbey, you are such a miracle=we read your story about the horrible fall/brain cyst and are so grateful you pulled through, sweet friend...The walking photo of you, beautiful Chloe, handsome George and adorable Bacardi is just awesome=really precious!...We hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend together...kisses x3 and hugs to your loving parents...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... What a beautiful site!
    You guys look just pawsome together.
    In our family my Daddy and my Bro are the runners. I love to run too so my Mommy has to come along because she is worried that the pro runners of our family are too fast for me even though I can keep up with them just fine.
    Running here where I live, is put on hold now until spring and so are the walks ... :-(
    Thanks for sharing these precious pictures with us!
    You are sooo cuuuuuute!!!

    Smooches,
    Neeko :o)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read comments, thank you so much for taking the time to say hi!